License and conditions
- Publications published, as of 1 January 2017, in one of the 38 international Brill journals on Law can be published in open access with no additional costs.
- The corresponding author must be associated with one of the eligible Dutch universities.
- Eligible institutions are: University of Amsterdam (UvA), VU University Amsterdam (VU). TU Delft (TUD), University of Groningen (RUG), Radboud University Nijmegen (RU), Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR), Tilburg University (UvT), Utrecht University (UU), Wageningen University (WUR) and Leiden University (UL).
- With the University of Maastricht a different agreement has been reached regarding open access.
How does it work?
- The corresponding author can choose for open access during the acceptation process.
- Corresponding authors have to use theri institutional email address or ORCID during submission.
- Another possibility is contacting Brill directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to make a publication open access.