License and conditions
- Corresponding authors from VSNU Netherlands universities can publish open access free of charge in 228 hybrid journals of Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
- LWW’s full open access periodicals are not included in the agreement.
- The agreement covers : Original and review articles, systematic reviews, meta-analysis, full case reports en series.
How does it work?
- LWW will recognize the corresponding author as a researcher of a Dutch university, based on e-mail affiliation; authors should therefore use their institutional email address.
- Once the article is accepted for publication, the author is requested by LWW to request an APC waiver code via the university library contact. This code can be used in the LWW payment system, which allows you to publish open access free of charge.