License and conditions
- Publishing in open access by corresponding authors affiliated with the following institutions participating in this agreement is possible at a discount of 15% of the APC list price: Radboud University Nijmegen, VU University Amsterdam, Maastricht University, University of Amsterdam, University of Groningen, University of Twente, Utrecht University and Wageningen University.
- Corresponding authors who are affiliated with the Eindhoven University of Technology (38), Delft University of Technology (30) and Leiden University (21) and who qualify as eligible authors are allowed to publish a labeled amount of articles in open access free of charge. Please contact your university library for details.
- The following journals are excluded from the agreement: Chemical Science (Gold OA Journal), Chemistry World and RSC Advances (Gold OA journal). There is however a reduced APC fee of € 870 (£750) for corresponding authors who want to publish in these journals.
How does it work?
- RSC will recognize the corresponding author as a researcher of a Dutch university, based on e-mail affiliation; authors should therefore use their institutional email address.
- You will be automatically informed about your options to publish open access with a discount or free of charge.
Disclaimer: Currently there are negotiations with this publishers about the agreement in 2018 and beyond. The conditions as described above apply until 31 December 2017.